Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.48

It's Sunday again and time for another round of Sunday Simulacrum. Here's a cool collection from a few of the skull hunters out there.

Matt Kravetz found this chilly fella hiding in his drink.



Samantha Griff of Kirtland, Ohio tells us, "I saw this festive skull on the front doors of a small church in 2009."



And Slanelle from Paris, France sends us this beautiful find. "I've taken this picture of my friend Elsa in Germany (in Münster, to be exact). We had a snow ball fight, and I was amazed to see that the snow ball left a skull on her coat !! I had to stop the snow fight to take the picture, because I love skulladay.com, and thought you might enjoy it. I see a skull with a hat :D"



Once again you skull hunters have come through with some great finds. Maybe now we need some warmer looking skulls to offset these frigid looking craniums. If you find them then be sure to submit them.

1 comment:

Abby Davis said...

Those are all great!