Saturday, January 29, 2011

Custom Carved Skull Plugs

It seems as though a lot of skull lovers are also lovers of body modifications(go figure, right). Today's skulls are a couple of creatively carved custom skull ear plugs made by Tom Kushida an Inupiat Eskimo custom carver from Alaska for Skull-A-Day fan Camel...






I'm no expert but if I had to guess I'd say those were a 00 size or something close. Excellent work on the one of a kind lobe adornments, Tom. They look like they were made from real bone.

See more of Tom's work HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my plugs...
there is nothing like a pair of pure Ivory "0" gauge plugs...
my wife is not a fan of macabre stuff - but the sweetheart got me these for my birthday

Tom is am Inuit - custom carver from Alaska:
http://tomkush.deviantart.com/

Tommy A said...

Checked out your gallery. Very nice stuff especially the owl and eagle.

Anonymous said...

I just got a note from Tom...
"That is cool! I like the photos they look good.
One thing is I am Inupiat Eskimo from Alaska.
and it's Tom Kushida in stead of tom kush, I don't know how to change that on DA. but thanks for getting me out there. I appreciate that very much!
Tom"

His direct website is:
http://www.kushidaink.com/

Tom is a great guy who lives a few hours from me...

Noah said...

Thanks for the additional details Camel I've adjusted the post accordingly!