Friday, January 7, 2011

“Tank Skull”

Andy Council from the United Kingdom said: “ ‘Tank Skull’ painting is Acrylic and spraypaint on canvas. 50cm w x 60cm h and was for my show at Corey Helford Gallery LA ‘Parallel Evolutions’.”


Demobilized C says:

This is an amazing piece. It is moving in the idea that these weapons of war have come together to form the ultimate weapon. It sort of reminds me of a modern day Trojan horse although we know exactly what is waiting inside of it. Thank you for submitting this work, and if you are looking for the next print to sell in your shop, I vote for this one.

2 comments:

Abby Davis said...

Sort of reminds me of Voltron or that episode of Dexter's Lab where the family members were a super team and their vehicles made a giant robot.

Andy Council said...

Thanks for featuring my painting and cool that you like it. I will indeed be bringing it out as a print at some point in the near future. If anyone's interested contact me via my site. Cheers!