Friday, May 20, 2011

[BONUS] Skull-A-Day Tattoos

Just had to share a couple of tattoos inspired by the Skull-A-Day project...

Deacon Bodily got this awesome interpretation of the Ornamental Skull. He says, "This has been 2 years in the making, 22 hours under the needle and endless redraws. The artist is Wee, the Shop is Illustrated Life Tattoo in Salt Lake City, of which I am half owner."...


And longtime fan Denis got this tattoo from Mikio based on a custom skull I drew in his copy of Skulls when we met in Los Angeles.


They've joined the elite ranks of fellow Skull-A-Day tattooed folks: GlobGlob (who also used the Skullphabet for a tattoo), Katrina (who had a tattoo designed for her by Skull-A-Day fans), Danny (who got the Rorschach Skull), Tammie (who got my Acorn Skull), Drew (who also used the Skullphabet for a tattoo), and of course myself. Any other Skull-A-Day tattoos out there I don't know about?

2 comments:

Abby Davis said...

You know about mine. I need a nice photo of it.

Noah said...

I've been wondering when you would make a post about it!