Tuesday, June 15, 2010

[BONUS] Fellow 365er: Robot-A-Day

Chris Zeliff, a long time friend of Skull-A-Day, was recenly inspired by us to start his very own yearlong daily project called Robot-A-Day! He's already off to a strong start making robots out of all kinds of fun materials. I look forward to seeing how the rest of his year goes!
His first post was a kind tribute in the form of  a Skull Bot!...


Be sure to check out the rest of his progress HERE.

P.S. Chris isn't the only daily robot-maker out there and I'd be remiss if I didn't mention my friend Erin who's been doing her own Robot a Day for quite a while now and even posted one with a Skull on it recently!

If you were inspired by Skull-A-Day to create a 365 project be sure to tell us about it so we can feature it on the site!

2 comments:

Chris Z. said...

Thank you for the shout out, I just hope to keep it even 1/4 as entertaining and creative as your 365 was!

robotaday said...

I'm really enjoying seeing what Chris is coming up with! Thanks for the sweet mention too! Robots + skulls forever!