Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Simulacra - Version 4.2

One of my favorite Simulacra themes is food. I looked in our submission box and am lucky to see we had three great food skull finds.

For breakfast, we have this skull from Christopher Endeavor. "Attached is a 'skull' I took a picture of on Mother's Day. It was what came out of the kitchen when I ordered the 'warm asparagus, two organic sunny side eggs, hollandaise sauce' for my entree at Restaurant Bastille, Alexandria, VA at Mother's Day brunch."


A skull lunch comes from Tony Baloney from New York City, NY. "This skull was found beneath my lid of my sweet and sour sauce, that came with my chinese food I had ordered recently."


After a lasagna feast, Ashley Kavanaugh found this marinara Skull.


Great, now I'm hungry. Anyone got any skull dessert to finish off this yummy feast?

Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

3 comments:

Gristle McNerd said...

that first one looks more like cthulhu than a skull... doesn't make it any less awesome, of course.

Anonymous said...

yeah, food and skulls, a great combo!

surfmadpig said...

Gristle McNerd beat me to it: that's Cthulhu!