Friday, May 23, 2008

355. Ultimate Scooter Skull

Arranged Scooters and Scooter Parts (Big!). You would think that I have some kind of obsession since this is yet another scooter related skull, but really it's just cus my friends Dave and Chelsea keep inviting me back to Scoot Richmond to play! Tonight was actually a "Halloween in May" event at the store so it made sense that I make a skull as part of it. After moving the bikes around and getting my shot, I got to actually drive a scooter for the first time! Afterwards everyone watched Shaun of The Dead projected on a wall in the parking lot, so quite a good night all around.

7 comments:

j said...

wish i could of been there!
awesome!!!!

Jessica at Bwlchyrhyd said...

There's no such thing as too many photos of scooters!

mim said...

OOOh, jealous me! I, too, wish I could have been there. Think they'll let me ride a scooter sometime? Very neat shot...what were you standing on?

meena khalili said...

It's funny, because I just bought one today... Great thoughts come from what's inside that skull of yours!

WB said...

that just sounds like an awesome night.

"Don't forget to kill Philip!"

Noah said...

Mim: I was half-way up a rickety ladder leaning on a wall!

katia said...

I wish we had gotten there early enough for this! so awesome!