Friday, May 30, 2008

362. (Mmmm) Skull Pie

Arranged Vegan Pie Topping (uncooked). Thanks to my friend Kendra, owner of Ipanema Cafe, one of the best retaurants in Richmond (that also happens to be mostly vegetarian, though non-vegetarians love it too), for letting me play in the kitchen there. They serve the most delicious fruit pies and she allowed me to arrange the crumble topping on this mixed berry one that will eventually get served to unsuspecting customers!

UPDATE: Here's a post baking picture...

...and the first piece being eaten by Erin and Jeff who were more than happy to volunteer for the job!


7 comments:

silvergirl said...

mixed berry pie is never complete without just a touch of evil.

Hamilton said...

I want that!

Jerome said...

I can't believe you're at 362.

katillac deVille said...

NOM NOM NOM!

Joseph Chiang said...

yummy! i'm hungry for more!

Mica said...

Yum! Wish I had been there - did red goo gush out when they cut the first slice?

j said...

gotta love edible art!

you are almost there!!!
i can hardly believe it.