Friday, May 2, 2008

[UPDATE] Skull-A-Day 2.0

Hey folks, as we have moved into the last full month of my year of skulls, I wanted to give you a little update on the future of this project. Since so many people said that they can't go without their daily skull fix, I've decided to keep the site running on a daily basis for at least another 6 months (and possibly longer depending on how it goes)!

Since I'll need to take a vacation from making skulls after I finish my year, I've decided it's going to be YOUR turn to make the skulls. Starting June 4th, I'll be posting a new skull made by a reader every day! PLUS I'll be periodically revisiting some of my older skulls and showing what's become of them. AND every few weeks I'll be having a themed contest to win some Skull-A-Day swag. So hopefully you'll all want to stick around a play along.

Thanks again for all of your enthusiasm and support on this project I really couldn't have done it without you.

10 comments:

PrixMadonna said...

What an awesome idea, Noah. And nice of you to share the process with us!

I was just thinking how hard it will probably be for you to stop thinking in skulls everyday after doing it for an entire year. Now, you can gradually wean yourself.

Andrew said...

Yeah!

Elin said...

Great idea! Count me in.

Nikoli said...

Me too! I'm in! This is not only creatively inspiring, but it's an exercise in discipline as well. I'm sure all of your fans will have great submissions and being presented on your site will be an honor.

Tatman said...

What a killer site this is going to be! I hope to become regular contributor to this great project you started. I can't wait to see what skulls others can come up with. I'll be out in my garage later thinking of some future submissions. Thanks again for your creativeness, Noah. Let's keep Skull-A-Day going.........

Unknown said...

awesome! I'd be honoured to contribute some skull creation to the site.

Molly said...

Thank goodness. I've been wondering how I was going to get along without my daily skull.
Yay!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun.

Chrixcel said...

The skull must go on ! I am so glad that you decided to continue this project, and the idea of your readers' participation is brilliant ! I hope you will accept my pictures of skulls I've taken in Paris...+++

resonanteye said...

that's awesome, I'm definitely a skulladay addict at this point.