Monday, May 19, 2008

[UPDATE] Rock 'N' Skull Redux

My friend Phil sent me this photo of my Rock 'N' Skull which he recently updated!
He says, "There is a festival in the park at the end of the month and the public work crews are starting to do a lot of work on the paths. The Skull may be gone soon so I thought I would do a series of designs as long as your skull remains." He also told me that he expected a work crew to have removed the skull before this, but instead discovered that they had mowed around it and even used a weed eater to trim inside it!

4 comments:

silvergirl said...

A friend, indeed :)
(hey, my word verification letters today are "Mr. Fzz"!
Awesome.

katillac deVille said...

I don't get it. It says "I (skull)-a-day.com"

Citizen Agent said...

Joker C said:

I do too but I don't brag about it in rocks.

So how quickly before the police started emailing you about this?

mim said...

I love those public works people, how cool are they!! They get it!