Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Mac Tonight" Skull

Chris Zeliff has been pondering a question of the ages and has a possible solution. "I always wondered what happened to 'Mac Tonight' from McDonald's so I envisioned he met an end fitting the 'Mac the Knife' theme."



"I've had the clay skull made for a while, just didn't know what to do with it so I made a quick casket out of construction paper and poster board, used some rags for filler and a piece of black fabric for his coat and a pipe cleaner to hold him there."



I gotta admit that this does make me wonder where old mascots go to die? Is there a mascot heaven or are their memories left to be preserved by fans with access to the internet? Either way, let us observe a moment of silence for this fallen star..err, planet, or uh, whatever he was.

2 comments: