Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Simulacra - Version 4.28

As the saying goes, "When life gives you skulls, make sure you send them in to Skull-A-Day".

Clayton Bishop of Dalton, Ga spotted this toothy skull smiling at the passing motorists.



MIRAMBO from London, Ont. had this skull friend visit her at the pub. "I spilled my beer and the splash made quite a distinct skull. After I took a picture of it people came over to see what we were looking at and were just as thrown back as my friends and I were. The owner of the bar actually covered it with a bar stool so as to protect it for the remainder of the night to show other patrons."



And finally, we have this piece of skullverware discovered by Skull Master Noah. A bit of a stylized skull to accompany him at a dinner party.



Thanks to you all for the great submissions. Don't forget the saying and be sure to keep submitting all of your skull discoveries.

No comments: