Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Needle Felt Skull Doll

Eve Friday in the United Kingdom sent us this: “I learned to needle felt about 3 years ago and it's helped to keep me occupied and sane whilst being mostly house-bound with a long-term illness. I have attached a picture of the needle felted Santa Muerte doll I made recently. I love the site and get lots of inspiration from the wonderful skulls that are shown!”


Trinity C says:

There is always a place in my heart for needle felting add non-traditional themes and you had me at hello. I enjoyed seeing some of your other creations at the link you gave us as well as learning more about your Santa Muerte there. As you have been inspired in the past by others- it is now your turn to do some inspiring. Thank you for submitting this wonderful piece for us to share

1 comment:

mim said...

BEAUTIFUL! This is so lovely.