Friday, December 17, 2010

Ukulele Skull

Kurt Schneider in Quincy,MA wrote:“Finished this funky little uke kit a few months ago. I thought it would be fun to use the sound hole as the skull's eye, and it just went ahead from there!! Several coats of lacquer later, I put it together. It actually sounds pretty good!”


Pineapple C says:

♫ Tiny skulls in the in-box make me happy ♫ This is an incredible piece, it is wonderful to know that there are instrument makers still out there. I like that you used two different types of skull motifs for the opposite sides. I also really enjoyed the picture of the neck you took, I don't know if the design was intentional, but it definitely looks like something that belongs in one of our Sunday posts around here. Thank you for sharing your work with us, hopefully we will see an action shot of you playing it someday.

1 comment:

Divaeva said...

wow! what a wonderful ukulele!