Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday Simulacra - Version 4.30

A feast of simulacra to finish out this busy weekend.

First up is Jonathan “Ace of Spades” from Italy who sent us this picture of a fresh vegetable.


Next up is from one of our regular contributors Tom Adams who said: “Cleaning up after lunch I noticed this spagettio and potato chip skull reflecting back at me.”


Last up in a picture of my own from dinner one night. I had finished my salad and was waiting for the waitstaff to come and clear the course when I looked down and noticed the evil olive looking at me.


Leftover C says:

Thank you both for your submissions to our collection. I am constantly surprised by how the skull shape is randomly found in nature fruits and vegetables are one area where many are found. Tom, the reflection truly makes that shot on that simulacra.

Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

No comments: