Sunday, March 20, 2011

[BONUS] The Gift of Skulls: Memento Mori

Designer William Lebeda kindly sent me a copy of his lovely new book Memento Mori. It contains 48 of the hundreds of skull & skeleton doodles he made between 2003 and 2010. Each of his sweet drawings has its own unique character and makes for a wonderful collection.









More images can be seen HERE.

And if you'd like your own copy of William's book you can get it (for only $4.99) HERE.

p.s. Since he William wanted to know, my favorite is the one on the right above.

2 comments:

boros1124 said...

I would ask that the book was published in the Hungarian language? I've been to several shops in the area, but still could not find it anywhere. Online stores also have looked at (www.konyv-konyvek.hu), but could not find it there either. Planned to prepare the The Hungarian-language translation? If so, then what is the timetable?

Anonymous said...

boros1124-

The book doesn't really have any words. Only some dates of when I made the drawing. If you send me a message through Flickr Mail, I can figure out how to get you a copy to Hungary...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/william_lebeda/

Regards, William