Monday, March 7, 2011

United Skull of America II - X Gallery, Richmond, VA

I was invited to create an installation for Main Art's outdoor X Gallery here in Richmond, VA for the months of March and April.



This 9'x 9'(274 x 274cm) piece, based on my United Skull of America design, is made of paper that has been hand cut, glued directly to the wall, and sealed with a waterbased varnish.




If you're in the area I hope you'll come by and see it in person. Since it's outdoors, it's on display 24 hours a day!



And hey, if you want a United Skull of America of your very own, check out the T-shirt & poster that are available in the Skull-A-Day store. As well as the 9' x 9' laser cut wood version that is available from Street Anatomy!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richmond? That's where I'm at... I'll be stopping by soon!

Unknown said...

This is awesome! And just happens to be my personal favorite of your skulls. I'm totally going to go take my picture in front of it.

Paul said...

love it. I'm gonna get my girlfriend to take a picture of me beside this in my united skull shirt.

kerosene said...

Very nice Noah, congratulations!
What no snow?

boots said...

Where the bones is Rhode Island? D:

Noah said...

Rhode Island is in the crook of Louisiana.