Saturday, March 5, 2011

Chicken Skull

Don't worry folks we're not having an invasion of the body snatchers episode today, but these skeletal remains could could make you feel otherwise. Devan Bowers is the imaginative mind behind this "Chicken Skull" that squawks for attention.



As an owner of real chickens I have a twisted appreciation for this. Instead of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, Devan gets a little "Frankensteinish" and finds a suitable replacement to share with us. Thanks for sharing, Devan, and thanks for not creeping me out with a lifelike painting of this creature.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Yesterday when we were having our meeting, I was wondering why the ceramic piece on your mantel was so familiar looking, it just dawned on me that I had this image in mind when I was looking at it.