Friday, October 8, 2010

Steampunk Skull (Miniature)

Michelle Murray of Steelhip Designs in Perth, Australia said: “I was told by someone over at the brass goggles blog/forum you might be interested in pics of my little creations. Steampunk has become such a broad genre that quite a bit of "pirate" culture is slipping in. In fact these guys were inspired by a member in the forum who signs off ‘Sky Pirate’.”


Zeppelin C says:

I have never heard of a “Sky Pirate”, but I am quite familiar with “Space Pirates” . These are all wonderful pieces that you have created. I am in awe that they are in the 1" realm and you were still able to so completely embellish them. My favorite is the little bumps you put on their heads to make it look like they are wearing micro top hats in true Steampunk fashion. Thank you for submitting these piece, and I look forward to seeing more of what you do relating to our past’s future.

“Countdown To Halloween”
23 more days and counting...

1 comment:

strugglingwriter said...

That so so sweet! Steampunk + Skull = gold :)