Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bottle Cap Skull Mosaic

Everyone knows that the weekend is the perfect time to crack open a cold one, and LOMEG has brought enough to share with everyone. After more than 1,500 bottle caps were used in making this it'll probably be time for a nap.



Click on this zoomed in version to see more detail



Everybody sing with me:
"One thousand five hundred bottle caps in a skull,
One thousand five hundred bottle caps"

Okay, I may be alone on the chorus, but I know I'm not alone when I say that this is seriously impressive. LOMEG, you have done a far better job than my humble attempt at a bottle cap skull(with a whole lot less bottlecaps), and I hope that you enjoyed collecting these caps while spendng some good times with friends. Now, I think it's time for me to find a cold one for myself.....

“Countdown To Halloween”
22 more days and counting...

No comments: