Friday, October 15, 2010

[Flashback Friday] 274. Frog Skull (and Skeleton!)

Welcome to another addition of Flashback Friday.** This year the guest editors, Citizen Agent, Tatman, and myself, Azurafae, are taking turns counting down our personal favorite 17 skulls from the Original 365.25 Year. So please join us as we visit the archives and add our additional commentary on some of the original pieces.

#16 - 274. Frog Skull (and Skeleton!)


This brings back pleasant memories of being the only girl...person really, that was willing to touch the dead frog in science class. That being said, I was the one that had to dissect it. My classmates didn't enjoy my willingness to poke organs with my scapula. That was in middle school and then again in high school. I think those experiences helped form the creepy individual I am.


**Flashback Friday was a weekly countdown of the fan selected top 52 skulls of Skull-A-Day 1.o. Each week during year 3.0 The Skullmaster posted the original skull along with some additional commentary in order from lowest to highest rated, with the #1 skull appearing in the last week of year 3.0, all 52 can be found here.

1 comment:

Noah said...

You can see what happened to the frog after it was put in a kiln HERE.