Thursday, October 28, 2010

ISkull

Ken Vorstenbosch, from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, "made this in photoshop, with all the iPhone and crap going on, I thought this was kinda cool."


I'm one of those weird people who doesn't have any of these "new" techy gadgets. Well, I have GPS, but that is because otherwise I would currently be lost somewhere. I wonder what sort of apps an ISkull would have. Would it be able to locate the closest cemeteries, taxidermist and morgues? I hope it wouldn't constantly have a dead signal...because I might as well throw it in the gadget graveyard I have collecting from every time we have to upgrade gadgets. Maybe I can rest in peace with my mom's 1st cell phone...you know, the huge kind with the bag for the battery. I suspect about a year or two after it's launch, they will release a huge one and call it the ISkeleton.


“Countdown To Halloween”
3 more days and counting...

No comments: