Friday, October 8, 2010

[Flashback Friday] 352. Skull Roll

Welcome to another addition of Flashback Friday.** This year the guest editors, Citizen Agent, Tatman, and myself, Azurafae, are taking turns counting down our personal favorite 17 skulls from the Original 365.25 Year. So please join us as we visit the archives and add our additional commentary on some of the original pieces.

To start with, I love sushi. I could eat it daily. I've seen novices attempt to make it and to me it seems rather hard to do, because if you don't roll it with the right amount of pressure, it will fall apart on you. Still, messy roll or perfect roll, it's still yummy. I love how the bell pepper and carrots are used to form the eyes and teeth of the skull and the nori to form the cranial details. If the bell pepper was replaced with tuna, I would have it now...for breakfast...yum.


**Flashback Friday was a weekly countdown of the fan selected top 52 skulls of Skull-A-Day 1.o. Each week during year 3.0 The Skullmaster posted the original skull along with some additional commentary in order from lowest to highest rated, with the #1 skull appearing in the last week of year 3.0, all 52 can be found here.