Friday, August 6, 2010

Dual Skull Goalie Mask

Gary Lockwood in Los Angeles, CA told us: “This is a hand painted vintage style goalie mask for hockey. I painted it so that it is a skull right side up or upside down. It is part of my own A-Day project called MASK365 inspired by Skull A Day.”

Right side up

Up side down

In use


Blue Line C says:

You had me at mask, but the final results are amazing. Although I don't know many goalies who stand on their heads, the creation of this piece to be dual sided is a wonderful concept and well executed. Thank you for sharing this with us, and thank you for letting us know about your “MASK365” project. We are always happy to be notified that one of our readers have been inspired by the site to create more.

2 comments:

Tatman said...

I ♥ skulls & I ♥ goalie mask art. Great job!

Tommy A said...

Our goalies in Detroit are always standing on there heads. Go Wings! Awsome mask!