Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sergey's skulls

Rona Green from Melbourne, Australia sent us this linocut and etching entitled "Sergey".

I recently adopted a kitten who likes to play rough, so this kitty caught my attention immediately. This kitty looks like he is up to no good. Looks like you can expect some piracy, fancy hats, pipe smoking, country music, candle lit dinners, an aversion to Black Widows, long walks on the beach at sunset and it looks like he has no commitment issues. Wait, with the exception on piracy (maybe he is just really good at protecting people), he seems like the perfect man. Wait, he's a cat...drat. Well, you take what you can get. I wonder if he likes cleaning.

3 comments:

Noah said...

Your commentary on this one cracked me up!

Abby Davis said...

Thanks. I had to think of something funny to make all the tattoos work together.

Divaeva said...

*laughs* I love it!