Friday, August 27, 2010

“Skull of the Future”

Noah Williams from South Carolina wrote: “ I saw Noah speak at AIGA South Carolina at USC and purchased his book. I looked it over again with my mother and she thought it was amazing from end to end!! My submission for today consists of three photo-shopped skulls with an abstract cloak.”
Operation C says:

This is a very moving piece for me. I am not sure if you intended this, but it invokes a strong feeling to the military operations in Iraq. The colors you use give it a very desert feel, and when I stare at it long enough I start to be able to pick out pieces of older desert camouflage, as well as silhouette of the Iraqi flag. Perhaps this was all a coincidence, but you have sparked something in me. Thank you for submitting your work for us to share.

No comments: