Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesdays With Tatman #16

Today's TWT was made possible with the help of my twin brother, Pudge. I always have lots of skull design ideas in my head, but sometimes the tools needed to accomplish the skull are beyond my reach. Thanks to Pudge's handy use of a plasma cutter we now have the first "skuvel".

The "skuvel" is made from a real shovel head. There's no way I could have cut this hardened steel with any saw that I possess so I'm sending out a big thanks to Pudge for making this happen. Here's a pic of him doing the dirty work.

Thanks again, bro. When you get to Texas we'll have to make something new.

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).


PearsonMetalArt said...

Alright! And he even cleaned it up for you. It would make a great piece of garden art and keep nosey neighbors away at the same time. You know I couldn't let this one go by without a comment.

Noah said...

Damn, that's some serious work there! Awesome job by you both! You are really upping the ante here.

Tony said...

Pudge did a sweet job on that !!!!!

Kim said...

It manages to be cute and menacing at the same time. Ambitious, and very impressive!

Citizen Agent said...

Undertaker C said:

I really dig this... like a grave!

Once again I love how you associated another item that one would normally reference when they think of skulls into your work.