Friday, September 11, 2009

[Flashback Friday] 258. Cross-Stitch Skull

Flashback Friday is a weekly countdown of the fan selected top 52 skulls of Skull-A-Day 1.0. Each week I'll be posting an original skull along with some additional commentary in order from lowest to highest rated, with the #1 skull appearing in the last week of year 3 of the project...

#38: 258. Cross-Stitch Skull

This was probably the second most time consuming skull I made (after this one), and was actually quite painful by the end due to the repetitive tiny motions involved over the course of many hours. I would definitely not want to attempt to complete another entire cross-stitch piece in a single day again if I had the choice. That said, I was very happy with the results, and enjoy when others take a stab at it themselves using the pattern which you can download from the original post.

2 comments:

Denise A. Wells said...

Well done!

Anonymous said...

i will definitely give this a go :)