Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesdays With Tatman #17

"So I grabbed up the skeleton thick sunflower and stuck
it at my side like a scepter,
and deliver my sermon to my soul, and Jack's soul
too, and anyone who'll listen,
--We're not our skin of grime, we're not our dread
bleak dusty imageless locomotive, we're all
beautiful golden sunflowers inside, we're blessed by our own seed & golden hairy naked accomplishment-bodies growing into mad black
formal sunflowers in the sunset, spied on by our
eyes under the shadow of the mad locomotive
riverbank sunset Frisco hilly tincan evening sit-down vision." - Allen Ginsberg



Discover the sunflower inside of you. - Tatman

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

8 comments:

Noah said...

Gorgeous! Really amazing work. I love that you and C both keep finding so many great materials to work with that I hadn't tried. It's making me want to make more skulls now!

Tatman said...

Well, alright. I do enjoy the bonuses you put up. I still get a kick out of how we manage to think about similair skulls even though we're so far away from each other. Great minds think a like I guess.

Abby Davis said...

It's beautiful and wild. I love it.
-Abby

JosiePosie76 said...

Friggin awesome~

Kendra said...

Hey, I was wondering what was happening to my sunflowers.

Divaeva said...

wow - that is most awesome!!!
I <3 it!!!

Nikoli said...

It's creepy. In that weird feeling that your being watched while weeding your garden kinda way...

So cool!

Citizen Agent said...

C. Arden said:

What an amazing use of materials here. It is very fitting that you used the “head” of the flower to create the skull. Did you do it without picking the flower?