Friday, September 4, 2009

Butter Skull

James Wilkinson from County Durham, England wrote: “ please find my pic attached. I made a skull from butter cos I thought it would be easy to sculpt. I was wrong, it was a nightmare, lol.”


Parkay C says:

That old saying, “One person's nightmare is another person's dream.” This truly is an amazing feat you accomplished, and one day I dream to see these on store shelves in addition to the other shapes available at other times of the year. Thanks for taking the time to explore a material you never worked with for us.

2 comments:

Tatman said...

The only way I could conceive doing that would be in a freezer so that it's frozen solid. Nice work, butterfingers.

mim said...

I like this skull very much...and I think you discovered, as we all do, it just isn't as easy as we think it's going to be. LOL You did a great job.