Thursday, September 10, 2009

Spidey Sugar Skull

Skull fan Stephen has mixed up a myriad of images to create this unique skull. He writes, "Here's a Spiderman Sugar Skull I designed in photoshop for a Spiderman tattoo sleeve I'm currently having done. I'm a huge fan of Spiderman and horror with a love for retro tattoos as well, so I thought I'd try and combine all these three aspects together and create something new and original."



As a huge skull and tattoo fan I am really liking the uniqueness of this design. It's great seeing someone design their own ink since there will always be more of a special connection to that piece. Thanks for sharing it, Stephen.

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

I really like the design on this one too!!

Chers!

corax said...

Absolutely love it! It'll make for stunning ink!