Friday, September 18, 2009

Skull-A-Day on Tour: October

It should come as no surprise that October will be a busy month for me. Here's a list of the events I've got scheduled, if you're in the area I hope you'll come out to one or more and say "hi"...



October 7th: Richmond, VA
Talk 20 slide presention on Skull-A-Day
6pm @1708 Gallery 319 W. Broad St.
RSVP HERE
FREE

October 9th: Hollywood, CA
Skulls exhibition opening & Book Signing @ Chaos Gallery at Museum of Death
6-9pm @ 6033 Hollywood Blvd.
(exhibition runs through just October 14th)

October 15th: Louisville, KY
Lecture & Book Signing
Louisville Graphic Design Association 100 Show
6-9pm @ The Mellwood Art Center 1860 Mellwood Ave.

October 17th: Richmond, VA
Book signing at Blood Lake
7:30-11:30 @ 13131 Overhill Lake Lane

October 25th: Sandusky, OH
Skull-A-Day exhibition Lecture & Book Signing.
Sandusky Cultural Art Center
Details TBA @ 2130 Hayes Ave.

October 31st: Philadelphia, PA
Talk, workshop, & book signing.
Day of The Dead event at the Mütter Museum
10am-5pm @ 19 S. 22nd St.
Free with museum admission.

image: 139. Skull-O-Lantern

5 comments:

Nikoli said...

See you in Louisville!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, busy is right! Good luck with all your shows. Wish one was close enough for me :) Maybe someday. Have a great time.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

We may be coming to Blood Lake!

Custom Jewelry said...

I wish you could come to Fort Worth Texas .. all though I have seen your video of a slide presentation but I would love to meet you and some of your fans. I would love a workshop ! It would be fun. I am sure I would end up making skully jewelry or a painting. (cuz im an artist) :)

Noah said...

I would love to come to Fort Worth, maybe a local museum or university would be interested in bringing me down, it's worth asking. Otherwise I'm hoping to be in Austin in the Spring, so maybe you could swing down there then. I'll post an update on the site when I know.