Monday, September 21, 2009

C-Rations: 0C10000

This week’s offering is for “He who walks behind the rows.”

“Isaac” Approx. 6" X 3" X 5" Corn Husks assembled and molded

Malachai C says:

In honor of the 25th anniversary of the original release, the anticipation of the Syfy remake, and the Fall Equinox I have decided to bring in the harvest this week. Enjoy, but beware of “He who walks behind the rows.”

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

5 comments:

Tatman said...

Soon I will reap what you sow.

Tatman said...

Soon I will reap what you sow.

Noah said...

Really lovely! Great photography!

b13 said...

THE BLUE MAN!

Kim said...

This is.. awesome.