Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesdays With Tatman #16

Today's TWT was made possible with the help of my twin brother, Pudge. I always have lots of skull design ideas in my head, but sometimes the tools needed to accomplish the skull are beyond my reach. Thanks to Pudge's handy use of a plasma cutter we now have the first "skuvel".



The "skuvel" is made from a real shovel head. There's no way I could have cut this hardened steel with any saw that I possess so I'm sending out a big thanks to Pudge for making this happen. Here's a pic of him doing the dirty work.



Thanks again, bro. When you get to Texas we'll have to make something new.

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

5 comments:

PearsonMetalArt said...

Alright! And he even cleaned it up for you. It would make a great piece of garden art and keep nosey neighbors away at the same time. You know I couldn't let this one go by without a comment.

Noah said...

Damn, that's some serious work there! Awesome job by you both! You are really upping the ante here.

Unknown said...

Pudge did a sweet job on that !!!!!

Kim said...

It manages to be cute and menacing at the same time. Ambitious, and very impressive!

Citizen Agent said...

Undertaker C said:

I really dig this... like a grave!

Once again I love how you associated another item that one would normally reference when they think of skulls into your work.