Monday, September 14, 2009

C-Rations: 0C1111

This week's offering is a Carnival with Cotton Candy and Cake of the funnel variety

“Diabetic Shock” Approx. 12" X 12" blue Cotton Candy shaped

“Coronary” Approx. 9" X 9" Funnel Cake shaped by subtraction

Carney C says:

See the amazing! Step right up, Step right up, be the first to sample these treats that can be found nowhere else in the world. It all can be yours for the very low price of only $10. As an added bonus I will throw in a ticket to my favorite attraction ‘The Zipper’ be tossed around in a borderline unsafe manner, no other ride you have ever experienced will compare to its frightening creaks and moans at 45 MPH, but best of all- you do it on a full stomach.

The yearly progression of the seasons can be measured with the local carnival’s arrival. In case the cooler nights haven’t signaled it yet, the carnival’s arrival lets us know summer is officially done for another year.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

6 comments:

Tatman said...

Just make sure that you eat all of the cotton candy and funnel cake BEFORE riding the zipper. Hilarity will ensue.

Nice work as always, C! My sweet tooth is drooling.

Elin said...

the funnel cake seems particularly appropriate (i.e. death-inducing)

Anonymous said...

I feel sick.

Kim said...

Me too! :S I think I know what the zipper is and DNW.

The fairy floss looks really cool and melty. As with your milk carton, I love the appropriate backgrounds. Nice touch. :)

Noah said...

Really great job on these! Makes me want to try my hand at cotton candy sculpting now!

PrixMadonna said...

Love the cotton candy especially. Also loved your tweet, Noah. You guys are hilarious.